Monday 24 September 2007

Punch Pals Christmas Card......

I finally cut the punch pals stampin up set and mounted it to its wood!!

I used Real Red cardstock for the base card, which is half a sheet folded in half. I used a piece of Glorious Green for the next layer and added some christmas paper from the new Dovecraft paper packs at the Range.....

I added a piece of striped green paper to gable green and glorious green. I pricked a few lines with the pricking tool and glued this to the card. Then I punched out a 3" scalloped circle in real red and then a 2.5" circle in white. I stamped the tall tree 3 times on the white circle and also in gable green. I cut out the 3 trees and used some pads to attach them to ones on the white circle.... Add some green stickles glitter glue for a shine....


The little penquin guy was just coloured in and cut out. Then I added some frosted lace stickles behind him. I added some ribbon held by some Cheeky clips from making memories!!!!!


I added the greeting on top of a couple of cuttlebug tags and the designer punch from stampin up, all this is glued to a large oval.

This set is gorgeous and goes with all the stampin up punches in their catalogue.

I hope to get some more cards done tomorrow.
Jenny :-) xx

6 comments:

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Jenny, the stamps are fab! I love penguins!

Sonya said...

I found your website today and love it! your cards are beautiful. I was wondering where you bought your SU sets. I just moved from the U.S. to the netherlands and I am going nuts trying to figure out who to buy from around here..lol

Mary said...

It's gorgeous. I love the stamps set, I love the cardstock in fact I love everything. These sort are definately my sort. I love christmas cards. I must have a set of these stamps though, so back to USA Ebay to see if they have any.
Keep it up Jenny. hugs Mary xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love this. You did such an amazing job with this card. The placement of items is so awesome.

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

I crossed this stamp set OFF my wish list but now having seen this card......it may well go back on..!!
Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE!

 
09 10