Monday 15 October 2007

Instructions for Secret Glue Stick Holder.....Front & Finish

First of all take a piece of card, I used groovy guava and cut it so its 17cm x 8.5cm and fold it in half.

I next used the divine swirl embossing folder from cuttlebug and embossed the front.

I stamp the flowers from the simply said set on white and watercoloured the image and mounted it onto some purely pomergranate card.

I then used my slit punch and slotted the image in. I added a 1/2 circle and a glittered brad from the range. Front Completed....



I edged the insert with scalloped scissors as it seemed to be a tad bit bigger than the front...

I added double sided tape to the back of the insert and added the ribbon strips to each side before taking the back of the tape and sticking down.

I then stamped with the 2 step flowers from the Simply Said stamp set in groovy guava and purely pomergranate. Added the sentiment and the card was done.....



Don't forget to add your comment further down for the Blog Candy.

Craft Club tonight:-)

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

What a great idea. I'm going to have to try this. This would even work for lip gloss and lip stick. Whooo Hooo!

Anonymous said...

great idea .... one of the beset holders I've seen. Can't wait to try it out. Mary

 
09 10