Friday 2 November 2007

Bee Trio Z Card....

I've got a long list of stuff to get done today, but I just had to play with this stamp. My fabulous friend Janette found this for me and it came yesterday.

I think this shape card is one of my favourites at the moment - Z Card. The Stampin Up Scallop punch holds the card back so well.


For the base card, Lovely Lilac, its 14cm x 28cm and scored at 14cm first then the front is just folded back. You can score it at 7cm, but I'm Lazy and just fold it back and use my bone folder to crisp up the line.
The patterned paper is a glitter pack of DCWV from the Range. I embossed some white card with the Happy Birthday cuttlebug embossing folder for the left hand side. To this I added a Large Rectangle, using the Classic Scallop Rectangle Small set from Spellbinders Nestabilities. I used my Big Shot, I will photo the cutting later over the weekend.

I stamped the Stampendous Bee Trio on white card then cut out using the Large Rectangle from the Classic Rectangle Small Nestabilities. LOVE THEM Did I mention this?????

I coloured in with my brushables pens and added some pink glitter glue.



This is a close up of the scallop circle. The next circle is the 1 3/8 circle punch from stampin up in orchid opulence. The daisies are a Thick Cut Daisy Die for the Big Shot. I added a Jumbo eyelet from SU and a gem brad.


This holds the card shut, but lets it spring out abit when you stand the card up.

Hope you have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love it, I keep looking at that stamp - seeing your card I wish I'd bought it! Fab card Jenny
Love those bees :-)

 
09 10