Tuesday 13 November 2007

Blog Candy Winner......



Wow! Thank you for all your comments you left for the Blog Candy Question.

I love embellishments on my cards, ribbon, brads, eyelets, charms, you name it. No space is left after I've raided my craft room, I do worry some times if I've over done it. I never count the cost of what I put on a card, you make a card because you think someone is special and deserves your time.

At the moment the Range has a new ribbon section and it has 3 sizes in the same ribbon designs, ranging from just 99p, a real bargain........Should not have said that!!! There won't be any left when I go, again! HEE.....

The Winner for this Blog Candy Moment is Shannon McGann congratulations, email me and I will get your Goodies off to you......

Thanks again for entering, the next Blog Candy Moment will be very soon and it will definately be something from Stampin Up to celebrate them coming to the UK......

Have a good day,

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! Thanks so much! This is awesome blog candy! I'm so excited!

 
09 10