Thursday 1 November 2007

Oh My God!............

As I said on the last post, I have just got some Nestablilities. I don't have a Wizard Machine only a Big Shot and I just couldn't get them to work. Thanks to the comment left on the last post, I ran to Sharon's House to borrow another sizzix adaptor and it WORKS............


They are just Amazing on the Metallic Card.


I just had to make a quick card. And this was so quick, might be my christmas card for this year.....
The card is from craftworkcards, 23cm x 11cm. I scored it at 12cm and used the slit punch on the right hand side to close the card.


I stamped the Santa, from Rubber Stampede, on shimmery cream card. Then used the Small Rectangle Classic nestability to cut him out. The next layer is the next one up in that set. The outer layer is from the Classic Scallop Rectangle small set, the largest size.

I added some glitter snowflakes and added some pearls in the centre.

Inside the card, I added some more shimmery cream card and stamped the Merry Christmas from the Season of Joy stamp set.















Such a Simple Card!

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

well done and with NO extra cost....even better....hee hee

I have 2 of those adapters already so now I just need the dies LOL

Can we make this card next time we meet.......PLEASE ??????????...eh Mary you think so too dont you !!
Hugs
janette x

Scrappy Moments said...

What a beautiful Card, My best Friend has a Big Shot & Loves it, I have a QK Silohoute , I like it, but don't use it as often as I thought I would for the investment :)

Angie

Mary said...

Wow! Lovely card and thoses Nestabilities certainly make a lot of difference. I must have some. Will need to know EXACTLY what adapters you used - I'm sure I have them.
Yes Janette, we would certainly like to try this one next week - we can even bring our own card ?????????????
Mary xxx

Christine said...

What a great card - haven't got a clue what nestabilities are, but will have a 'google' lol

Kelly L said...

This is a gorgeous card. I am so in love with this Santa image, and I am telling everyone! I made a few last night after seeing your card and a few in the SCS gallery. I have to get my hands on the stamp though (as mine are WishRAK images from a friend). If you know where I can find one still--please let me know. Everywhere I have tried on-line they are sold out. Check out my blog (click on my name above) for blog candy giveaway by TONIGHT, and my Santa cards can be found here if you want to see too-- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=10623

Teri said...

This is such a nice card! Thanks for the tutorials on using those nestabilites dies...I don't own any YET! Aloha, Teri

 
09 10