Friday 23 November 2007

Sneak Peek of Stampin Up Launch Party....



Well this is a little taster of some of the cards I made for my party today. PHEW! Last Thursday I really didn't think I would get here.....

I have been making cards for 2 weeks solid, inbetween work, housework and looking after my lovely family...They think I am mad!

And After all the mega card making, I am still passionate about it. You would think I wouldn't want to see another Rubber Stamp in my life, but I just love it.

Anyway I will upload the whole table tonight.

Thanks for all your lovely comments,

Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my goodness.....look at ALL those lovely cards.....YES you are mad....BUT we love ya !!!

Wishing you everything you wish yourself and more Jenny you SO deserve it

Good luck with your new venture I know it will be a fab journey for you.

See you ....oh in about 2 1/2 hours LOL.....
Much love
Janette x

Mary said...

Wow what a lovely lot of cards you have done, fantastic assortment can't wait to see them (in about an hour). As Janette said we all wish you good luck in your new 'job'. What a job though having one that you love to do ...everyone's dream.
Mary xxx

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jenny

I don't leave many comments as you know - but I just had to say what a fabulous job you are doing. The cards look absolutely fantastic.

I wish you every success with your venture. With your passion for card making, you make the ideal demonstrator as we are all so inspired by what you create and want to do the same.

Keep up the fabulous work.
Huge Love and Hugs
Sharon x x x

Unknown said...

Wow,wow wow! what more do i need to say!

nitestamper said...

Best of luck, i'm sure you wont need it looking at your work,
at least on sat you can have a well
deserved lie-in.
sue

Morwenna said...

Adding to Michelle's comment, WOW!

simplyfairies said...

Oh lordy what a fabulous array of creations, I wished I could come.... do ya live near me????

 
09 10