Friday 14 December 2007

Addicted Ladies Christmas Card.....



I made this card for 4 of my bestest craft buddies and we went out for lunch yesterday as that will be the last time we see eachother before the kiddies break up for Christmas......

Can't believe its Christmas in just over a weeks time!

The base card is 14.5cm x 29cm folded in half, in Real Red cardstock. It had to be this big as you can see the stamp is huge! Its Elzybells Girls Sleigh. I coloured in with the SU markers and used the snowflake/flowery image from the In the Spotlight Hostess Set. The bottom is whisper white ran through the bigshot with the cuttlebug embossing folder. The snow was done with the glistering white writer glue and dazzling diamonds over the top.

Hope you have a great day,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Tangii said...

Hey Jenny, cute cards! I bought some Elzy's and haven't even had a chance to ink 'em up yet!

Happy Holidays!
Tangii

Mary said...

I was lucky enough to receive this lovely card, bedsides two other beauties, yesterday. I love to receive Christmas cards as I'm sure all stampers do. Happy Christmas Jenny - keep up the blog so I can keep in touch.
Mary xx

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

Yep the card is lovely and along with Sharons is on my desk so I can look at them every day....dont worry Mary I have left a space for yours too !!
HUgs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, lovely and girly, the Elzybel girl is so cute. xx Mo

Est xxx said...

Gorgeous card love the colours

Sarah Green said...

hi jenny I wanted to let you know that I got you pacage ing thank you for the pretty little flowers I know just what to do with them!!!! I will get your cord off to you on monday!!!

 
09 10