Friday 21 December 2007

Criss Cross Card....

If you haven't already visited Capture the Moment Blog you must, Nicole has some amazing Tutorials. This is one of them a Criss Cross Box..... Nicole has even got a download with the measurements so pop over to her blog for the instructions.....

I used Old Olive and Chocolate Chip cardstock and inkpads. The stamp set is the Carte Postale set.

I used the scallop punch to make 2 of the sunflowers sort of shapes (shown in an earlier post) in Old Olive and I punched a normal scallop in Chocolate chip. I layered them up Old Olive, Chocolate Chip then another Old Olive, twisting them each time as I layered them. Then I used the 1 3/8 circle punch in chocolate chip and then the flower was stamped in Old Olive and punched out with the 1 1/4 circle punch.


A close up view of the layers behind the flower.

The ribbon is SU Very Vanilla.


I added a plastic bag and some after eight mint chocolates as they come in brown and green wrappers.

This is my boxing day treat for the table when our family comes to lunch.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your box is wonderful! I may just have to make some of those! TFS!

Morwenna said...

You're having fun with this set aren't you? You've done a great job again, Jen.
Do you reckon the After Eights will still be in there by Boxing Day?

Stamping Moments said...

hee he Mmm! Love the chocolate!

 
09 10