Wednesday 27 February 2008

More Polka Dot......

This is my last card I made yesterday, using the Polka Dot & Paisley stampset.

I used the same Elegant Eggplant and Orchid Opulence cardstock again, I like these 2 colours together, but also I added Brocade Blue as well, as I have these two colours in SU Ribbon.

The card is half a sheet folded in half. Then I did a layer of Orchid Opulence which I stamped all over with the Paisley stamp in Elegant Eggplant. A white gel pen was used to colour in sections of the paisleys. I have done this before on a previous card and I like the look.

I then added some Brocade Blue cardstock which I stamped with the dotty background stamp from the same stamp set, before I added this I wrapped around the ribbon and tied a knot.




For the flower, I stamped in Orchid Opulence on whisper white, also I stamped the head of the flower 3 more times and cut them out. I glued the 2 elegant eggplant ones straight down but I added a dimensional behind the Orchid Opulence head and then added a rhinestone to bring in the Brocade Blue.

This image was layered up on some more cardstock.

The sentiment was added from the Occassional Greetings stampset.

I'm back out in the Craft Room today, seeing what I come up with for my workshops on Friday.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

Just when I master tying ONE knot you add another one in LOL....I saw what you did with the flower heads, on a card on SCS a while ago and thought I had saved it but couldnt find it and voila here it is thanks....mind you all that cutting out again LOL
Hugs
Janette x

Mary said...

Yes Janette, we will have to master that knot now. Looking at Jenny's blog is a revelation of all the things we have to learn. It's endless and I don't know if I can live that long Ha! ha! Lovely card as always.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

Inspiring as ever - Peta

 
09 10