Monday 18 February 2008

Thinking of You.....with a Touch of Nature.

I am down to my last few sheets of Ruby Red cardstock - Thats a whole pack since Christmas - I guess I like this colour........

The base card is Always Artichoke, then Mellow Moss stamped with the leaf from the Touch of Nature stamp set. Its a very delicate leaf, I stamped it in Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke inks. I pricked down the left hand side of the Mellow Moss cardstock.

Next I stamped over a piece of Ruby Red cardstock with the Canvas Background stamp. MMM!!! Then I ran the distressing tool down both sides from the cutter kit. The brads are from the Hodgepodge set.



I added another swirly piece of hodgepodge around the Always Artichoke ribbon, held in place with a brad.

I stamped the bird on Very Vanilla and stippled all over it in Creamy Caramel. I stamped the Bird with SU Markers and then coloured it in with them as well.


I distressed the edges of the layers.














The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations stamp set.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Ooohh this one is so pretty! I love the bird. Fabulous job!

stampingcaz said...

stunning jenny!

Laura said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!

craftsbyjodi said...

your projects are lovely!!

 
09 10