Monday 17 March 2008

Easter Wishes Shoe Box.....



Just a very quick card, I made to take to Craft Club for our Shoe Box Night....

Everyone makes a card and then takes all the stuff for everyone else to make that card, We normally do 3 Shoe Boxes on Shoe Box Night.

The base card is Close to Cocoa, half a sheet folded in half. I stamped the Polka Dot Background stamp in Close to Cocoa on to this. I then added a section of Bashful Blue cardstock and stamped the Easter Wishes sentiment from the Seasonal Wishes Stampset.

I stamped the flower spray for the Garden Silhouette stampset once in Bashful Blue and then again in Close to Cocoa. I added some Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip cardstock to this stamped image. After the Bashful Blue layer, I added some white ribbon.

Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - love blue and chocolate together. Like this one. Peta

Julia said...

The CS colours you have used are fab, they go so well together.

Jo said...

Beautiful card and the colour combination is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW what a great blog! Love your work ...from New England to England
many thanks...DD

Mary said...

I thought this card was super, and I made one as well. Love it when the shoeboxes are done at the Dorset Stampers club as everyone comes up with some novel ideas. Thanks this week to Jenny, Sharon and Phyllis.
Mary xxx

Maggie said...

Gorgeous card - love the blue and brown together

 
09 10