Sunday 22 June 2008

Inspiration............


There are a couple of things I wanted to share with you,

Firstly Look what we dug up from our back garden, a minute ago!

We planted them in March in a small bucket WOW! Last week when we had a hand full from the allotment I cooked them in the oven with Red Onions, White Onions, Garlic and Rosemary. I roasted them for about 30 minutes and we had them with Yorkshire Puddings and Gravy - Delicious! It really didn't need anything else.


The other thing I wanted to share with you is:_

AN AWESOME VIDEO
over at Dawns Stamping Thoughts

You really will need some tissues but I found it so INSPIRING.

Dawn always has fantastic projects to share with us as well.

Don't forget to enter my BLOG CANDY MOMENT on until Tuesday.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Can I come to lunch they look delicious are they Jersey Royals? Someone has borrowed my SU book as soon as I get it back I need to put an order in. Pleased you enjoyed your French holiday.

Unknown said...

Yum...theres nothing like growing your own, our garden is like a jungle at the moment with vegetables everywhere.. hmm i can just taste them now....
Michelle...x

Anonymous said...

hi jen (farmer Giles hee hee) they looked yummy, could just imagine them drizzled in butter. Well thanks very much for the link to the vid, i cried buckets, just what you need at the end of a 12 hour shift, you are dead right so inspiring xx Mo xx

 
09 10