Tuesday 17 June 2008

Lovely As A Tree - Evening Class.......

This is the Project for Tuesday 12th August - 7pm to 9.30pm. This is such a Fabulous Stamp Set and I have used it to make 2 Quick Christmas Cards and a Male Birthday Card......

Email me to book your Place. Class Costs £8.50 and all you need to bring is, Scissors, A Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder and your usual Glue/Double Sided Tape/3D Foam Pads - Everything else is provided.

I am busy punching out Scallops at the moment - Check back later to see what I have made with them,

Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

Now I am going to this class as I will be back from Canada by then. I also have this stamp set and I love it. I am, therefore, ecstatic that you will be doing these lovely cards. We can all do stamping of cards but Jenny just adds those final touches that turns a card from a nice one into a super one.
Mary xxx

Diane said...

Super lovely,I have that set and don't use it enough!!! Love what you've done with it!

 
09 10