Saturday 14 June 2008

New Deal for Signing up to Stampin' Up!


Wow! If you sign up to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator between 15th June to 31st July you can choose a FREE STAMP SET of your choice up to £41.95........WOW!

The starter kit costs £155 and you can change your choice of stamp sets if you already have some of the ones shown in the Flyer, also you can change 4 inkpads colours......

You have to write on the top of your application form the choice of the EXTRA FREE stampset when you post in your Application.

You can even pay by Credit Card!
You also get 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER - IF PLACED WITHIN A MONTH OF RECEIVING YOUR STARTER KIT.
If this appeals to you, Email me JennyMoors@aol.com and you can become part of my downline. You can only sign up under another Demonstrator now.


If you sign up under me I will give you a GIFT as well:-

Email to find out what I am offering,

Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10