Wednesday 25 June 2008

Silent Night........

I am so very behind with my Christmas Cards.....Also with the high postage costs I thought I would try some cards with not so many layers....IT was HARD! Hee!

The stamp set is Silent Night and I choose Night of Navy, Brocade Blue and Whisper White cardstock. I stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Snowflake embossing folder. These were so quick to make, I am going to make a stack of them!
A Z card......I went over parts of the image with the glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds to give it a bit of glitter, still flat though for posting.
This is half a sheet of Night of Navy with the bottom 1/3 cut off. I used the corner rounder to make the scallop edge. I stamped the sentiment on the whisper white in Brocade Blue.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh, Jenny, these are very pretty. I would have never thought to cb the image after I stamped it. I have this set, too. I need some Christmas cards for this month yet, and the month is almost at an end. I may have to CASE your idea. :) Thanks, Kel

Sonya said...

Beautiful cards! I am so behind on making mine..You have given me the push I needed to get going again:)

craft mad Jenny said...

these are really lovely cards,
I'm very impressed - you say you're behind!? Was I supposed to start them already???!!!

Joanne said...

Love the blue and white. These cards are very elegant. My favourite is the middle card with the glittery snow - somehow looks very tranquil - always quiet when there is snow lying I guess. Anyway - I really like that one.

Shirley said...

I love these, especialy the ones you have used the cuttlebug folder on. prings the images to life. im going to have to try this myself

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I really like all of these. I don't have Silent Night.........darn it! But I am thinking Sleigh Bells Ring might work almost as well. Love the cb'ing on the stamped image.

 
09 10