Monday 13 October 2008

Making the Most of The Scallop Border Punch

You can make this Scallop Border Medallion with the NEW Scallop Border Punch. I did this on the top of my Baroque Motifs Christmas Card Box. You need to cut a piece of cardstock to a square of 2 3/4"
Start of by putting the square into your punch and line up evenly between the notches, so that you have the punch in the center of the side you are going to punch.
Turn your square and do the same on all four sides.

There you go a little square medallion, I used 4 of the Square Scallop punch outs to go under this on my box and added the cut out flower of sorts for the centre.

2 comments:

Bunny B said...

I love these tips!

Fiorella said...

Another great tutorial! Thank you so much. I'll try it as soon I have the punch! XOXO

 
09 10