Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas to You All............


Hello Everyone! Cor! What a month this has been for me! I've been just so busy on the home front that my craft room door has not been opened since the 9th December.

I do have some exciting news though regarding Stampin' UP! for the new year.....

We are getting the SALE A BRATION Promotion that Stampin' UP! have been doing for the last 10 Years!!!!!

For Every £45 you spend from the 1st January to the 28th February you get to choose a FREE Yes I know a FREE...... Sale a Bration Stamp Set and they are all Die Cut!

To View The Sale A Bration Leaflet Click Here.
So save all those Christmas Pennies!

I hope you all have a safe and healthy Christmas and I will be back on here on the 5th January when we get back from holiday....

1 comment:

Arcticstamper said...

Hope your Holidays were wonderful and restful. I enjoy following your blog. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Happy New Year!
Darleia

 
09 10