Friday 1 May 2009

Flower Fusion


Should be ironing and will in a minute, in a minute - I keep saying to myself today!

But what is a Girl to do when the Craft Room is calling??? PLAY - She Says.....

I was getting in a real mess with my felt flowers the other day, so I spent an hour sorting them into their own colour tins. The felt flowers go lovely with the rhinestones in the centre, but I used a mixture of Earth Element brads and Square Rhinestones for this card today.

The base is Old Olive and the leaves from Sizzix was cut out of Old Olive textured cardstock. I embossed the whisper white layer with Swiss Dots Embossing folder but turned it over so the deboss shows.

The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set which I layered with a Hodge Podge Frame. The paper is Old Olive Designer...........

Talking of Papers:-

Stampin' UP! have a couple of Special Offers on this Month:-

BUY 3 Packs of Papers and GET ANOTHER ONE FREE!!!! FANTASTIC OFFER - Thanks SU.

The other offer is if you are thinking of joining Stampin' UP! as a Demonstrator, they have put together a Scrapbooking Package for the price of £99 Wow! What a bargain. Email Me if this is something you are thinking about or If you would like to know some more Information.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

KimB said...

HI Jenny,

this has real WOW impact. Love it. The contrast of the bright colours works fantastically against the white!

Kim

Tasha said...

This is so striking! Love the colours and the whole idea is fabulous - you really pulled it off!
love tasha xx

 
09 10