Monday 3 August 2009

I Wish Flip Album Stamp Class.....

We are making the 'I Wish' Flip Album tomorrow. Its made from half a pack of an 'I Wish' Scrappin' Kit.

All the cardstock is Textured in the pack. The sheets of stickers are really thick and very good quality, actually they are more like cardstock. You can get the instructions for the Class on the right for £2.50.
As usual I made some more bits and bobs to show at Class. This is a Photo Wallet. You can find the Instructions over at Splitcoast stampers here.


I stamped the covers with the Snow burst Stamp set. Its the only bit of stamping I have done. I don't know how I didn't do more stamping, but I wanted to show what you could make with just the Scrappin' Kit.



The white areas are for journalling and the other spaces are for the photos.




This is a Mini Album. We got to make a lovely one with UStamp. Jen Picard did a beautiful Album. I found these instructions for you over at Splitcoaststampers here. I used the card sheets from a Stampin Up pack of paper, for the covers.





This is the Album laying flat.

This Album has so many places to add photo's and journalling. Still no Stamping!!!!!








My lovely friend and fellow Demonstrator JO, showed us this Meander Book last November. I had one sheet of paper left from a Kit, so I made one of my own.


This is so cute, You must try and make one. Again tons of places for photos and journalling. All these projects are really interactive and Great Fun to turn all the layers.



You can find the instructions over at Splitcoast stampers here.

How are you all doing with your Christmas Cards then?
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx








4 comments:

Maria said...

Woooooohooooo Jenny this is a gorgeous set. I think you should travel up to me just so I can do this class with you. It's so lovely and I am soooooooo jealous of all your lucky class ladies down there.

Unknown said...

I'm with Maria! You should relocate to the North West...NOW!
Everything you show us is not just beautiful, but beautifully made.
Viv xx

Mary said...

Well we have done the wonderful, wonderful class. Jenny made it so easy and her instructions (26 pages of it), should you buy it, will make it easy too. We had two other demonstrators doing the class today and I think they really liked joining in and would like to come back again. We had enough 'stickers' over to make the photo album and the Meander book, you just have to add your own card for these. Oh I wish I was half as talented as you Jenny. Thank you so much.
Mary xxxxx

Lynda Moss said...

Jenny your blog is so full of so many beautifully projects. I am so inspired that I am overwhelmed - where do I start?!

Lynda x

 
09 10