Monday 10 August 2009

Versatile Forest Friends Stamp Class......


Are we already half way through the Summer Holidays?????

Tomorrow is my last Stamp Class during the Summer, I will be starting again on Tuesday 8th September.....

We will be using two Stamp Sets tomorrow, Forest Friends and Very Versatile. Both are in the Mini Catalogue. There are only a few weeks left of the Current Mini Catalogue, Email me if there is anything you fancy before it ends on the 30th September.


We will be making these 3 in the Class. But my instructions are for all the boxes and cards.


The cute Boxes would be lovely filled up with goodies but I made some Diddie cards to go in mine..... This one is using the Forest Friends - LOVE that Tree and Owl......


This set is completely using the Very Versatile box and cards.
As I said my Class instructions will have all the Boxes and Cards included.

Thanks for looking,

jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

Great set again...I love the tree too...will buy the class when its up on your blog...Its great to be able to buy the instructions when you cant come to the class then you dont miss out !!
Hugs
Janette

Mary said...

Fabulous set of cards/boxes as always. I love Forest Friends stamp set it's also so versatile that you can use it to make Christmas cards as well. I am very sad that you are having a holiday from classes - what will I do??????????
Mary xxx

Denise said...

Such beautiful sets!

Kathy Simpson said...

Love your use of the Forest Friends, I have this set & you've inspired me so much, thank-you! :)

Lorraine said...

Super cards Jenny. Just been to the USA and got a great stash of SU goodies.

belle d. said...

absolutely gorgeous, jenny! i love the owl in the tree! great touch!
abrazos,mirabella

 
09 10