Tuesday 27 April 2010

I (Hearts) Hearts Appreciation Gifts.....

As promised I am back with the other bits I made last week for my lovely Tuesday Ladies for their Appreciation Gifts. I used the new stamp set I (Heart) Hearts......See I have been crafting just alot of the same thing.

The Thank You card is actually one of the Notelets in the catalogue, they come with envelopes in whisper white. The paper is the Night and Day Speciality paper.

I stamped the hearts in Pretty in Pink and then the Black dotty one in the middle. Then I stamped the leafy heart in Rose Red and stamped it again and popped it up over the top.

I added a Tiny Tag. If there's one thing you treat yourself from the Mini Catalogue Please get the Tiny Tag stamp set and Matching Jewelry Tag, You will use them over and over again and again. I made a tiny bow from the black gingham ribbon and added it using a mini glue dot.

You can see the layers better here. I layered the stamped tag onto a black one to highlight it better.
I ran the envelopes through the embossing folder and added another heart which was punched out using the Full heart punch which I believe they still have a few left!!!! Easy Peasy when there are punching to match. The heart to heart punch also matching this stamp set as well.....
I appreciate my ladies coming to me every week. We laughed so much today! and we got to have the door open for the Sun to come in - A Perfect Day! Back crafting. Thanks alot Girls.
On top of the covers of the stamp sets were some hearts to match the card. The sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set.
The cardstock is the Groom and white Satin ribbon.

I also made a topper for the other gift of shimmer paint and dauber, more hearts.

I had a Theme going on here!!!! Here they are all together.

Right then, off to clear up and then to water our seedlings at the allotment before the pigeons get to them.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Mary said...

....and what an Appreciation Day we had. We had an Amazing time. What with making the Carousel Note Scrapping Purse, having lunch, Playing our game for Stampin Up prizes - always a hoot, going to the Craft Room to make the box and card and THEN going home with even more gifts. Wow, we couldn't ask for more. The gifts and cards we went home with was Fantastic. Jenny always spends so much time making things right for us, we truly love her to bits. Thank you Jenny.

Val said...

an absoloutely fab day as always Jenny, thankyou so much for all your hard work and committment,and for the lovely gifts you gave to us, we have such a great laugh and the time really goes far too quickly. xxx

Gail said...

What great clean cards : Love the whole kit!

Janette said...

I know you appreciate us BUT we appreciate you too !! It was an awesome day, with FAB projects and wonderful card and gifts. Thanks so much for everything you do for us and everything you share with us :)))))
Hugs
Janette x

Ayana Posadas said...

What a gorgeous project!
I love it! :)

Terry Molineux said...

Jenny so glad you are okay. I have been out of sorts lately (last couple of days and haven't checked my blogs....came and saw you finally posted. I was a little worried and then I thought I remembered you saying you were going on holiday so I said maybe you took a long extended holiday....

Glad your back and your creations are AWESOME!!!!

How about a tutorial on both the black & white and the box with the pocketbook below it...love it. I know the directions are there but I am a very visual person!

Is anyone else out there like me? I wish I could receive a gift of the Tea & Crumpets DS paper and I would be sure to return the favor??? Hint hint! Just Kidding!
I so love that paper. Here in the states ours was called Afternoon Tea but I like yours so much better!

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jen
THANK YOU for a fabulous day of our favourite pastimes, FRIENDS, CRAFTING and FOOD and boy were those puddings delicious.
It was so lovely to see every one again and get back to some fantastic crafting projects.
You truly are an inspiration to us.
Thank you again for a great day, our craft project and all the lovely gifts you so kindly give us.
Love and Hugs Sharon x x x

Jane said...

Oh Jenny, what a truly fabulous and fun packed day you laid on for us yesterday.
I really appreciate all the hard work, cost and effort you put into everything you do for us 'Tuesday girls'.
You're one in a million!!
x

 
09 10