Thursday 1 April 2010

Mini Catalogue Goes LIVE Today!!!!!

I hope you are ready for the New Mini Catalogue - There are lots of gorgeous new products. A real variety of designs which should get your creative juices flowing!!!!

You can view the Mini Catalogue by Clicking on the picture on the top left of my blog. Or better still email me to get you very own copy sent straight to you.

It's my Mum's Birthday on Saturday and I made her this Cute Gift Bag using some of the new Sweet Pea Papers. It's a huge paper stack of 48 sheets of 12 x 12 papers. I added some of the matching Sweet Pea Felt flowers to complete the look.

The Rose Red double stitched ribbon co-ordinates so well with the papers.
Plus the New Old Olive Satin Ribbon. It's so soft that tying a bow is easy peasy with it. The flower button are from the playground button pack.

A tiny piece of paper was left over, so I used it to make a matching card. My mum has been card making alot lately, I think this is where I get it from. She too has been stamping to the early hours and her creations are beautiful. Thanks for showing me Mum x



This is another card I made for Judy who is part of my downline. She is based in Dorchester so if you live over that way, Judy is the lady to see for all your Stampin UP Supplies.
The stamp set (do I have to say it again!!!) is Vintage Vogue. The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Lavendar Lace. It's another Easel card, I just love this type of card, nearly as much as my Z fold card!!!!


Hope you all have a lovely Easter and I will back next week,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




6 comments:

Caroline and Jayne said...

looks lovely xx

Janette said...

Love the sweet pea card and gift bag....and the vintage vogue card is fab I can see classes 1-6 at least for this set ( like pocket silhouettes !!! )
Have a nice easter....
Hugs
Janette x

Kaz Hall said...

Looks stunning !!
kaz

Betty said...

Jenny - I LOVE your easel card! What a sweet idea to use the flowers as the stand. Delicious!!

Anne Essex said...

As ever lovely cards. Thanks for the mini catalogue and lovely card.

Do SU have any plans to change the ink pad colours in UK?

Anne x

Whimcees said...

Beautiful projects! Love your blog!

I have left an award for you on my blog. http://whimcees.blogspot.com

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane

 
09 10