Saturday 24 July 2010

Autumn Splendor Stamp Class......

We made these for the Autumn Splendor Stamp Class this week. I decided to make some Male Cards with this set. The colourway came from the Autumn Meadows designer paper pack, but in the end I only used a tiny section of the paper. The leaves are gorgeous in this stamp set and would work perfect for a one sheet wonder, but I wanted to use them with the sanded background stamp as well, so I stamped all the layers seperately this time. With the added buttons and linen thread, they look really rustic. I love Autumn.....

I made some of these No Cut Box's for the Prize patrol at the last Extravaganza. They are really diddie and the clips work perfectly to hold the box closed.

The plasterer is getting on well with my room, he will be back Monday to finish off. Then I can get in there to paint and get new carpet.

We have been so busy with the allotment, its my hubbie's hobbie and I love to help him. It's so relaxing and so enjoyable looking after the plants and watching them grow. Look at this monster of a cabbage! I had to take a photo as he pulled it up and it was nearly as big as him! hee hee Bless......


Right I'll be back later with the My Sweet Pea Stamp Class instructions.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Huge cabagge.

I love your Autumn class just beautiful.

Naomi said...

Your blog is always so much fun to look at and get inspiration from! I was wondering if you have a template for the "no-cut boxes"... Can you help? Thanks!

Lorraine said...

great blog saw it advertised in a back issue of craft stamper..the size of that cabbage!!! love your simple elegant cards

 
09 10