Thursday 12 August 2010

Bird on a Branch.......

Finally! I got to play for the last couple of hours....

I can't believe how quickly this Summer is going. My Boys and I were only talking today about when we should go School Shoe Shopping!!!! It will be the last year I buy School uniform for my eldest - Don't even what to think about that!!! He will be Sixteen this year!

Anyway, I am working my way through the Two Step Stamp Sets that have 20% off this Month. What a fantastic Bargain - This is the Bird on a Branch stamp set ONLY 11.96

For the first card, I used Chocolate Chip, Kraft (Soon be be called Crumb Cake), Real Red and Whisper White. The Real Red Satin ribbon is in the Mini Catalogue.
The Christmas Wishes sentiment is from Old Fashioned Christmas stamp set, which was stamped in Chocolate Chip. The bird was stamped and cut out, then popped up with 3D foam pads.
I decided to make a similar card, but this time turn it on its side. I changed the Kraft (Soon to be Crumb Cake:-) for Garden Green cardstock. The sentiment on the banner is from the Basic Phrases stamp set.
Check back tomorrow for some more ideas....

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nice cards Jenny, as always....hope you're enjoying the new craft room, how lucky are you! Have a good day. Kim :)

Nicki said...

Gorgeous, i have this stamp set, but as yet havent used it! but this has given me inspiration to get out the set!!!
Take care
Nicki
x
PS your cards are all gorgeous!

Julie said...

Beautiful cards - as usual !
Julie x

 
09 10