Wednesday 18 August 2010

Pocket Silhouettes Thank You's.......



Morning,

I forgot to show this Month's Thank You Cards for my customers. I used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. The sentiments in that set are so dainty and fit perfectly in the Word Window Punch. The base card is Mellow Mambo and I stamped on Kraft (Soon to be Crumb Cake!) in whisper white craft ink - Got to love that white inkpad....

Don't forget the Polka Dot Ribbon is only available in the three colours until 30th September. The cardstock and inkpads are part of the Colour Renovation, so they will be in the NEW Catalogue.

I hope to be back later with some more things, after the packing is done for our Summer Holiday. The Ironing BASKET is Empty - I don't often see the bottom!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so much for your lovely card.It really is soooooo sweet and as you said the colours go so well with each other. Have a great holiday.
Maryx

Aquarius said...

These are really pretty. Empty irnong basked is good - Have a great holiday.

Val W

Nicki said...

These are gorgeous, such pretty colours too!
Enjoy your hols
Nicki
x

Lola G. said...

These are so lovely! This is still one of my favorite sets, and this card is completely different from anything I've done with it. Thanks for providing a fresh look at an old favorite!

Beth McAlexander said...

I love the color combo. These are very pretty. Thanks for sharing them!

Caroline G said...

So pretty! Have a wonderful holiday XXX

Victoria said...

oooh these are so scrummy, going to have to case these beauties!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Lesley said...

gorgeous cards - pocket silhouette is one of my favourite sets so versitile best wishes Lesley x

Victoria said...

And I did case them too! Popped a photo of yours and a link back on my blog
Hugs
Victoria
x

 
09 10