Friday 18 February 2011

Razzle Dazzle Hello....

Gosh! Friday already. It's Half Term here again as well. I've been busy making some swaps for a Stampin' UP! Event next week and I was playing with the Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set. I am ashamed to say I had to mount the Stamp Set before I could play! Doh!

I made another Tri-Shutter card and Box Envelope as well as my Swap cards, and a few more bits and bobs, I can't show until after next weekend. For now I will show you this one.
We made the class in inches on Tuesday but this card is in centimetres, it is alot smaller in size. But the beauty of this size is that it will fit onto the normal A4 cardstock, but you will only get one out of a sheet unlike the 12 x 12 inch sized Tri-Shutter cards.

The sentiment is from the Hello, You Stamp set. I used the paper flowers with a mixture of flower brads and pearls.

The papers are the Bluecrisp pack which co-ordinates with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set. The cardstock is Pacific Point and Sahara Sand - I am liking the Sahara Sand alot!!!!


The sentiment was punched out using the scallop oval and layered onto a Wide Oval.

The paper flowers can be coloured, inked, stamped but I decided to keep them just as they were!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Val said...

OMG gorgeous, how I love this colour combo , Jenny you are just so creative xxx

Mary said...

Wow what Fantastic colour coordination, I love them. Darn it I haven't got the Razzle Dazzle stamp set but I have got the paper pack. How you can look at a stamp set and see it's potential is beyond me. You are one talented lady Jenny.xxxx

Helen said...

So pretty! I would never have thought to use these color combo. Love your creations.

 
09 10