Monday 4 July 2011

Contempo Christmas Stamp Class....

This class is for Sharon, she has been asking me to make the little Table gifts that I made everyone last year at our Christmas Extravaganza.

We are doing Christmas in July all Month and this is the first one, using Contempo Christmas Stamp Set. Hooray for the Ornament punch being back in stock, its very popular as its so very quick to make some easy simple layer cards ready for Christmas.

I used the Jolly Holiday paper which is only available until the end of September with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock.

I used the Champagne Glass Glitter as I think it looks like old fashioned christmas tinsel, it catches the light lovely.


This is a larger version of the Ornament Window Gift Boxes, its a good size box with a window on either side. You can see I decorated the inside of the box base as well.


More Christmas to come! I will be organised this year.....




No comments:

 
09 10