Friday 21 October 2011

Candy Wrapper for Halloween......


Morning All,

I can hardly think this morning, Firstly those Ladies had me laughing so much last night - LOVE Them All. Secondly the Heathland behind out house is being cleared of some trees and other small bushes, they are using a machine to break it all down and it is making my Craft Room Vibrate!!!! I think its to clear some space for the Dexters who are moving in!!!! These are Cows who are going to be living on the Heath during Winter - Not sure what Sid will make of them as we are still allowed to walk amongst them. They are small cows and they seem to have woolly coats, hope it snows this Winter as the photo's of the heath last year was amazing.

I made the Girlies a little Halloween Treat last night using the Candy Wrapper. I used the Frightful Sight papers, Cajun Craze cardstock and the stamp set is the Button Buddies one.

The little tag is from the Tiny Tag stamp set.

Hope you have a nice weekend,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the little box....what are the dimensions of the completed box?

Aquarius said...

Love these Halloween treats - lucky girls. I saw mention of a paper share earlier this morning but got the 'page does not exist' message when I tried to read about it.

I had to improvise a bit with my calendar but thought you might like to see what I'd done

leonie said...

Just beautiful, love your blog.
Leoni (Australia)

 
09 10