Saturday 26 November 2011

Everything Eleanor Stamp Class.....


Hello Everyone, I am waiting for my downline Emma to send me the photo's from Convention as she was in charge of the camera for all the Team to show you more from Convention but in the mean time I am trying to catch up with my Stamp Class Instructions.

We did this class a couple of weeks ago. The stamp set is Everything Eleanor and its a big one! It comes in two cases if you get it in the clear version.

I used Soft suede, Crumb Cake and Calpyso Coral for the colour combination.

I used the NEW Lacy Border punch to decorate the Gift Box and the cards.

The box holds the decorated envelopes and about 6 cards depending on the layers.

November has flown by hasn't it? My eldest will be 17 on Monday and Driving Lesson here they come! Gulp!

Hope you have a nice weekend,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Love this set Jenny, in fact I'm thinking of asking Karen to buy it for me for Xmas! I think you should move to Enfield and then I could join in your classes:)
Val x

Aquarius said...

I do like the look of this stamp set and look forward to seeing some of your convention photos.

Elin K. said...

So beautiful! I wish we had this stamp set in the USA. :)

 
09 10