Friday 6 January 2012

Simply Adorned Jewellery Gift Box......

Hello Everyone....

Have you had a chance to look at the New Mini Catalogue yet?

I really didn't know what to show you first so I have combined a few things to show you. We are so lucky to have the Simply Adorned line in this Mini. It's fantastic to have a gift item and then make a custom gift box for it. I normally purchase things take them out of the wrapping and then re wrap them in something I've made!!!! Rolling Eyes by hubbie everytime...... hee hee

But what you can't see in the catalogue is that all the Simply Adorned pieces come in a lovely Chocolate Chip gift box already. Yes I could have added a topper, but I thought a Special Box/Card was in order.

So I used one of the New Stamp Sets called YOU ARE LOVED.......

This is the side of the box.

Inside is a gorgeous sentiment.
Inside houses one of the larger Charms which I stamped the inserts inside as well with the YOU ARE LOVED Stamp Set.
Right then No more stamping for me as My hubbie has had 35 slabs delivered to our allotment to make a new path around our Shed tomorrow, so its all hands on deck!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

craftymum said...

jenny
this is amazing. I just HAVE to make one of these!
hugs Sarah x

Aquarius said...

This is brilliant - a lovely idea for presenting a gift.

Val said...

gorgeous xxx

Jeannie said...

Love your box! What's the secret to the sides?!

Laura Roethle said...

How did you make the box? I love it!

Mel Barwise said...

Love the Card Box!!
Any chance of a tutorial??
Thanks for sharing ♥ it!

 
09 10