Tuesday 28 August 2012

Perfectly Preserved Stamp Class.

 
Afternoon Everyone,
 
Hope you all had a nice bank holiday.  The weather wasn't great here but at least we did have nice weather when we went to Surrey to visit our family.
 
We played with the Perfectly Preserved Stamp set today and the matching Cannery Framelits.  They are available to purchase from 1st September which is this saturday - Can you believe it will be September?
 
The papers used are the Orchard Harvest.
 
While I was making the  gift basket, I found a couple of kilner jars left over, so I thought I would fill them with mini gift tags.

 
I kept to the same colours as the papers, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla.

 
One of the papers has matching pears, so I changed the colours of the class card to match the jar of tags.

If you don't already have a demonstrator, 
 
Email me if you would like a copy of the New Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

A great project - love the tags and the colour scheme

Catalogue Papers said...

" I kept to the same colours as the papers, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla. " This is nice.

Unknown said...

LOVE this set and can't WAIT for it to arrive. Also love this project Jenny. You make the most amazing stuff! xxx

Christyne said...

Jenny, these are just WONDERFUL!!! Can't wait to try my hand at your projects all the way over here in Canada! :)

 
09 10