Wednesday 23 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental Stamp Class.....

 
Evening Everyone,
 
Well the snow has nearly gone down here in the South!  Its still so very cold though....
 
Last Year felt like a great year with the Exciting Olympics! So miss that and  Our Queen celebrating her Milestone, Stampin' UP! Celebrating 5 Years in Europe - lots of fun things happened here in the UK.  When I saw this stamp set, I thought it was just perfect for the Red White and Blue colour combination!
 
Well I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla, so nearly there!  It also makes some Male Cards!!!!
 
The Stamp set is called Feeling Sentimental its a FREE Sale a Bration Stamp Set, that you can choose if you spend £45 from January 22nd to March 22nd.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooh, I'm inspired! Thanks, Jenny. I really love the idea of stamping just a section of the image. :)

 
09 10