Saturday 12 January 2013

Spring Sneak Peek.....

Morning All,

What a wet old day. Perfect day for crafting though!

I had a play with my Spring seasonal catalogue yesterday, ready for my Downline Meeting on Thursday.

I needed something to keep me busy yesterday as it was my son's driving test. He passed!!!!! So proud of him, on to my next son now in April!


The paper pack used on these note books is called More amore speciality.


 
It has two sheets of gorgeous hearts.



I decorated an inside pocket for notes as well.

These are the matching gift bags.


I used the full heart punch for the small heart.  Then another super project in the middle, some builder brads.  I used the new itty bitties stamp set for the heart middle.


 
Right must dash,
Thanks for looking
Jenny :-)xx

2 comments:

Bernice said...

These are lovely Jenny - is the large red heart a die or a punch? Got my wee parcel yesterday - thanks very much - I'll be able to get an early start made on my Christmas cards for next year!! - some chance!
Bernice

Stamping Moments said...

Its sheets of hearts which you seperate, they are in the speciality paper pack.

 
09 10