Wednesday 2 January 2013

Two Tag Santa's.......

 
Good Morning,
 
Gosh! I have so many things to show you that I made before christmas and didn't have 5 minutes or good light to take photo's.  It was lovely and bright yesterday, so I managed to get some things photographed. 
 
My sons teach Karate and they asked me to make the students a little something for christmas.  One of my downline gave me a swap of a little santa face, thanks Jane, so I decided to make 50 of these cute little chaps for the karate students.

 
They each hold two of the kinder chocolate sticks.  You need to cut two of the scallop end tags using the two tags die. Then score about 1cm or 3/8" along the bottom of each tag to join them together.  Then on the front score just under the scallop edge, on one tag only.
 
The face is made up using the 1 3/4" scallop circle in pretty in pink.  The beard is the same in white cut in half.  The hat is another one in red but only 7 scallop, emboss with the lattice folder.  The nose, and bauble is 1/2" circle punch.  Googlie eyes from seasonal catalogue, still on until 31st January.
 
I used some basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon to hold the tags together after I slipped in the two chocolate sticks.

 
I used the medium cello bage and some lucky limeade bakers twine to close the bag with a mini tag using the 1 1/4" scallop circle, 1" circle and the mini punches in the seasonal catalogue.
 
 
The basket was from the range ages ago.
 
Have a great day and get out those stamps!!!
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea! And Santa even has a black belt. ;-) Best regards, Marion

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing that cute Santa. Happy New Year

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely idea Jenny something to do for next Christmas.

Wishing you and your family A Very Happy and Peaceful new Year

Anne

Jessica Ford said...

These are super cute, Jenny!

 
09 10