Sunday 8 September 2013

Regarding Dahlias.....

 
Hello Everyone,
 
Hope you are all having a nice weekend.  We are having another Colour Challenge with my Bloomin' Buds Team.  This one is Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie.  I was thinking of Halloween when I choose the colour combo, but soon realised that I don't own any Halloween stamp sets that are current, so I decided to do something different.
 
I used Regarding Dahlias stamp set with a hint of embossing.

 
You can see I embossed the base card, and the three layers of flowers.  The middle layer of flowers I coloured in the petals with the versamark marker.
I used delicate details lace tape along the bottom of the elegant eggplant layer, with a small piece of designer paper.  The paper was also used with the envelope liner framelits to line the matching envelope.

 
If you want to play along with the colour challenge, leave me a comment with a link to your blog for us all to take a look at what you have made.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10