Thursday 29 May 2014

Stampin' UP! Spring Extravaganza...


Hello Everyone,

These are the Projects we made at my last Stampin' UP! Extravaganza.
I had the pleasure of two days, one with my Local Ladies and one at the Crafty Bunch Club in Yeovil.

The Topiary Tree were my table decorations, I used a 10cm polystyrene ball and about 44 flowers.  I used 6 BBQ sticks for the trunk.  I wrapped  around some 1/4" strips of pistachio pudding to hold the 6 BBQ sticks together.  Then the whole tree sat in some glittered sand in a vase.

The first Project was this Decorated photo frame and matching gift box using the Spiral Flower die.

The frames were from the Range.  
Everyone one got the Petite Petals stamp set FREE, so it appears on all three projects.


The matching gift box was made using the Envelope Punch Board.

The decorated Belly Band finishes off the box perfectly.


The second project was a Card in a Box and Gift Card Holder.
I used the Polka Dot Pieces stampset.


The sentiments are from Bring on the Cake stamp set.


Lots of punches were needed but very little fussy cutting!

Gift Card Holder


The last project was a set of note cards and a decorated gift box to hold all four and their matching envelopes.


The next extravaganza is on Saturday 18th October and Sunday 26th October.

The Retired Lists are out tomorrow.  So if there is anything you fancy, order it asap as they tend to sell out very quickly.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Teri said...

Absolutely stunning projects Jenny! Xxx

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Teri x

 
09 10