Thursday 12 June 2014

Project Life & Scrapbook Club.....


Morning Everyone,

It was Scrapbook Club yesterday and this is the double spread we made, using the Happy Watercolour stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue.

Project Life went Live to you yesterday with a small selection before our New Catalogue goes LIVE on 1st July.

It's based on the Becky Higgins divided pocket system, so I decided to make my pages look like the layout of the divided pockets using the New Framelits.  The framelits consist of a 6" x 4" and a 4" x 3" mats.

This is the first page.


This is the second page, a mirror image of the first.
I used Baked brown sugar, calypso coral, crisp cantaloupe and so saffron for the colour combination.


The stamp sets used were Happy Watercolour, Papillon potpourri and Yippee Skipee.


I also added Gold encore ink, gold foil card, gold sequins and the gold bakers twine,

Oh and not forgetting gold washi tape.  Stampin' up! are great for giving us all these co-ordinating products.


This is the opposite page.


We have a selection of Project Life which is available NOW, Pop over to my Online store or you can Email me to place an order.


The new corner rounder is super.  The Box with all the cards to go inside the divided pockets is great for holding your photo's as well, as there is a space in the back to store them. You can also store your journalling pens.


These are the framelits I used for my pages.


These are the divided pages.


The card box.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Jenny, I just love what you have done here. As I have so much stamping stash, I intend to decorate cards to insert just as you have. Yours are just so pretty!

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Jean,

Yes we can use Project Life to sort our own designs. So great we have all the page protectors, albums etc back xx

 
09 10