Thursday 23 October 2014

Stampin' Up Christmas Extravaganza.....



I had a lovely evening last night.  A couple of ladies couldn't make Saturday's Extravaganza so they came and made the projects last night while I was cutting all the papers for my Ribbon & Paper Share.

Sneak Peek time!

One of the things I really enjoy coming up with for my Stampin' UP! Extravaganza's is the table decorations.  Previous Christmas Extravaganza table decorations have been Tree's and Wreaths.  

Instructions are on the right hand side if you want to make a 3D Pleated Tree.

This year I have fallen in love with the Gift Box Punch Board on page 5 of the Autumn/ Winter Catalogue. 

 I decided to do a stack of pretty boxes for my table centre piece using the Under The Tree Speciality Designer paper.

They range in different sizes from XL, Large, Medium & Small.  The boards make 15 different sizes all ranging in different heights and widths.

I tied them all together with the Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon.


I had lots of stars left over from one of the Extravaganza Projects, which will be on my blog on Sunday Morning, so I added them with some Little Letters in Lost Lagoon.

The Little Letter framelits are perfect for cards and project life layouts.


24 Boxes later and all the table decorations were done! While catching up with Strictly....

So Simple with the Gift Box Punch Board, its a bargain at £17.95.



Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals over on my online Shop.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny;-)xx


2 comments:

Jill said...

Those boxes look great. Look forward to seeing them and all the other projects for real.
Jill

ColourmehappyDi said...

Absolutely love your box stack. Such a beautiful table decoration. Thanks for sharing.
Inky wishes, Di

 
09 10