Thursday 9 June 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlits


Hello Everyone,

Well I finally had 5 minutes to open up my order today.  House is lovely and full with both Boys - Well Men! home, so my chores seem to double hee hee

I opened up the Detailed Floral Thinlits as I loved the display in the catalogue so much so I decided to play with those first.

Very quick and simple cards.  A couple have a hint of the matching papers and the sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set which you can buy as a bundle with these framelits.


You can also cut out the edges as shown below, so much detail.


This is cut in white and layered onto the Night of Navy.  The thick bakers twine in white is also a new product.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this card and I want to order the bundle #142354. I just realized this posting is from 2016! Is item still available? Please advise and let me know the cost! Thank you very much for your time! ...Rose

 
09 10