Thursday 16 November 2017

It's time to Reserve your Stamparatus.......


Evening Everyone,

It's nearly time to Reserve your Stamparatus - 9pm tonight!

All you need to do is Click Here for my Online Shop or on the left hand side of my blog.
There will be a link for you to reserve your own Stamparatus.

If you order through me, I am offering a FREE Class to show you how to use it, Plus if you reserve it now, for a February delivery that's during Sale a Bration....

That means you can add to your order in February and get a Free Sale a Bration item as well.


I can't wait to get mine.  It's going to be a whole new way of stamping your creations and I am looking forward to sharing this New Stamp Positioning Tool with you all.


The very strong magnets are stored on the back.


Good Luck in Reserving your Stamparatus for a delivery in February.

Don't forget you are just reserving your tool, no payment is taken until you order it in February.
An email will be sent to you when you can place your order but you need to Reserve it during this Window to get it in February.  Next reserving window will be December.

Thanks for looking,  

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY... I have reserved mine.
Thanks for offering the free class I hope I can attend
You are so kind to us all
See you soon
Janette x

 
09 10